Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Soundbites

  • "Mommy, you good friend." (Beatrice)
  • At the kitchen table... B: "You done?" N: "Yes." B: "Go play."
  • "You like creamy. I like plainy." (Beatrice about noodles)
  • Nathan has seen me leave little notes of encouragement around our house lately. One morning he wanted to make some too. He taped a paper onto Bea's chair, one onto his chair and one onto his Dad's chair. "That's all my love to Bea. This one says Bea loves me. These are my love to Daddy."
  • "I want to have a snack because I'm a little snacky." (Nathan)
  • N: I want a refrigerator. K: Like the one you play with at school? N: No. K: Like the one outside? N: No, like that. (points to an almost empty egg carton). K: Oh. Okay.
  • Beatrice saying prayers: "Tank Papa (Thank you for Papa). Tank Mama. Tank Daddy. Tank Papa. Tank Mimi. Tank Nana. Tank Papa. Tank Dedi (Thank you for Jedi, the dog). Tank NayNay. Tank Papa."
  • After Zen and Bea started sharing a room for naptime: "Z: loud moaning. B: Zen! You too loud!"

No comments:

Post a Comment