Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Soundbites

  • after a hug "I still have more hugs."
  • singing with guitar "Bagel, bagel, bagel!"(Bea's first original song)
  • 8pm, just before bedtime "Jammie said I should go to her house tonight."
  • While slapping her chest "Too! Bea too!" (aka 'Me too')
  • While following mama around "Mama, ah-doing? Ah-doing?" (aka what are you doing?)
  • "Ballgame. Ballgame." Repeated until the song 'Take me out to the Ballgame' is played.
  • "Do it. Do it. Bea do it. Sef. Sef." (aka- Bea will do it by herself)
  • After trying a bite of too-hot oatmeal "We needed someone to tell us what weather our oatmeal was."
  • While letting her toy puppy peek into the potty Bea said "Oh!"
  • "I'm going to get all the warm stuff off you so I can put it on my bed."

No comments:

Post a Comment