Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Soundbites

N: I'm going to kill you!
B: (crying)
K: What happened?
B: (still crying) NayNay killed me!

after an argument about sharing a box...
N: Do you want to keep that box forever-and-ever-amen?
B: Yah.
N: Nooooo, Bea. You can't keep it forever-and-ever-amen because you have to share.

N: (scream)
K: What's the problem?
N: Bea pushed my head and she said I couldn't feed her baby Jesus! (Bea had been calling her dolly baby Jesus for the day)

B: My nose is slippery.

N: Bea, would you like soy milk or cow milk or duck milk?

after looking closely at a batman action figure:
B: Batman wears diapers?

a conversation with a 4 year old at the park
N: Hi bouncy boy!
Br: Hi.
K: Aren't you the kid nicknamed Taco?
Br: I'm not taco!
N: Taco! Taco!
K: Yeah, I thought I talked to your mom about how when you were a baby she wrapped you up like a taco and the name stuck.
Br: No! I'm not Taco ...but you can call me peanutbutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment