Monday, December 28, 2009

Soundbites

N: in reference to a juicy pear "It's so drippy that I don't bite it, I slip it." (sip it)

B: "Way Da Min-it! I have 'dult fork!" (Katie takes away the adult fork and replaces it with a small one) "Nooowwww I have kid fork."

N: "Mom, can I be nak-ed now?"
B: jumping up and down "Nak-ed! Nak-ed! Now!"
N: "I really want to be naked now."

B: while playing with play doh "Cupcake come out! It's ready!"
K: "Can I have one?"
B: "No!"
K: "Oh, are we waiting? When can we have it then?"
B: with very serious frown... "Yesterday."

B: "I makin' popsicle. Big one."
K: "Can I have a bite?"
B: with very angry look "No! Only bunnies."

N: "I have a big family. McNuck, Swiper, the ladybugs..." in reference to the small family of lady bugs living on our enclosed front porch

N: "Never, never, never!" in response to a variety of requests and topics ranging from putting clothes on to scooting a chair a few inches

N: while talking to himself... "Man, if Bea doesn't listen to me, I'll just pipe her! If daddy doesn't listen to me, I'll just pipe him. If mommy doesn't listen to me, I'll just pipe her!" Hummm... what is piping? Should I be nervous?

B: multiple times a week, this happens... while covering one eye "You can't see it. Eye going potty. Psss Psss Psss." covers other eye "Other eye going potty."

1 comment: