Friday, May 22, 2009

Soundbites from the week

"Mommy, you're my pillow." (Nathan)
"Let me see that in pixels." (Nils)
"Mommy, I need my glasses so I can use the sledge hammer." (Nathan)
"Ba-be Fo-na. Ba-be Fo-na. Hug." translation: I want to hug Baby Fiona. (Beatrice)
"Beeee-tris, wanna go on a-venter?!" (Nathan)
"Man-a-moni" translation: macaroni (Beatrice)
"Bring your own potty." (Nathan)
"When I was a baby... and I didn't have mommy. There was a hole in me... and I took my bones out and fell and bumped my head. Then you came back and you picked me up." (Nathan)
"co0-kie, coo-kie" (Bea)
"up-cake, up-cake" (Bea)
"No NayNay, No NayNay" (Bea)
"ah-lu-ya" (Bea on a Sunday afternoon)
"I was holding my poop in all year long" (Nathan)
"Mine. Mine. Mine." (Bea)
"Be-trice, you're my friend." (Nathan)
"It's hard waiting." (Nathan)

No comments:

Post a Comment