Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Soundbites

after Nathan's second ever tragic balloon loss
B: Nathan, I'm sorry your bloon is lost.
N: (scowl)
B: Where is it?
N: Everywhere.
B: Everywhere that Mary went?

looking at dried cranberries
B: These are the kinds Grammie has. I want some. More Gramberries.

while riding in carseats (one of the silliest times in our day, not sure why)
B: Nathan, hear this: do da be la pu zee!
N: giggling
B: Nathan, hear this: ahhhhhh
N: giggling
(this pattern goes on for a long time)

after enjoying his press on tattoos
N: Did you know the tattoo store is 500 streets away from our house?

after loosing the stick he uses as a light saber
N: I haven't seen my lifesaver!

after having a bad 24 hr stomach bug
B: I like when I get sick and better and better and better and better.

a typical Nathan story
N: Last night I went to Colton's house for 5 days. I took Mimi with me. Someone had to drive me. It took a very long time to drive to the airport. Ah! We had to vroom there. I took Papa with me too. It was his cousin's birthday so he brought a present. Papa let me choose what present to give Papa's friend. I chose stuff to fix his car because he likes fixin'. You know what, when he was there he already had his pajamas on.

before using the potty
B: I need a grown-up here.... so I don't fall and don't flush in the pipes. I might break.

mom was informed that...
N: I like dinosaurs and pirates and everything bad.

3 comments:

  1. These are hilarious and precious! I love their interactions. :)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soundbites! Your kids are so creative and precious. I love "Everywhere that Mary went?" and "Gramberries" and Nathan's "bad" interests :)
    Scootchies from NYC - Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me to post!

    ReplyDelete